Friday 22 May 2015

Etosha re visited.....

When I say revisited, this time because I took my folks camping wasn't an option. However as we have camped there before I thought I would post some updated pics. The other thing is that we went in my car which was more comfy for the old folks but not the best for game viewing as we had to stay on the main roads..
It was a two thousand kilometer drive from Cape Town and about 500 km in and around the park with all the morning and evening drives and the same back again. It's a good tar road the whole way up there and it took us two days up and the same back again.
Traveling on my own with 3 eighty plus year olds was very interesting and I learnt how patience is a virtue :-)
So here are a few gems from our geriatric road trip....


No comments:

Post a Comment