Monday 16 June 2014

Back in touch.....



I know it's been a few days but hey when you can't get your blog working because of slow internet, you just can't stress. Wow I can't believe we are on day 9 and despite leaving the map and ground sheets at home, we still seem to be married. Dave keeps reorganizing the packing of the car and he seems a pro at it. My job was making the bed as my friend Sally said, so important to take your time doing that too then the camp is mostly set up when you're finished..... Like I said it was my job.. Dave cottoned on quickly and we now make it after camp is set up ha ha ha. However I'm becoming a pro at squaring the tent away ready for Dave to pack. I have also been voted cook of the year due to a sausage and mash casarole and a chicken thai curry :-))) Ok so it was only his vote but who's counting hey...
We've stayed at the most amazing camp sites and I'll post pic's off all of them to date and hope to be able to update more regularly.
We are sitting at a Resturant on the water in Walvis Bay surrounded by the most beautiful flamingos.. Our next stop is Swakopmund for a few days and maybe some golf too..
Enjoy some pics now
This was our first night at Felix Unit, R140 each a night with hot water and elec
This was at Love Dale campsite between Luderitz and Sossusvlei. R100 each a night with private ablutions and hot water with a donkie boiler and when they light it, it's hot :-)

This is Sossusvlei Oasis at R150 each a night with private hot showers and electricity. Great site
This was Solitaire, great pub and sunsets :)))

An African Sunset from Solitaire

No comments:

Post a Comment